Sticky Honey Soy Drumsticks
- 1 tray of Zenag Chicken Legs
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- Red chilli
- sesame seeds for garnish + spring onions
- Prepare the marinade: Mix all the ingredients together except the Zenag Chicken Legs and sesame seeds. Add the Zenag Chicken Legs and toss well. Transfer to the fridge and let them rest for 15 minutes. Keep the marinade.
- Preheat the BBQ to a medium-high heat.
- Shake the excess marinade off the Zenag Chicken Legs and place on the grill. Cook for 15 minutes then brush with remaining marinade. Transfer back to the BBQ for another 10 minutes.
- To serve, sprinkle the Zenag Chicken Legs with salt, red chilli, and spring onions or parsley. Serve while still warm.