Grilled Chicken Kebabs
- 1cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Chicken Kebabs
- Zenag Meaty Bites
- 2 capsicums cut into 1 inches
- 1 pineapple cut into 1 inches
- 1. In a medium bowl, whisk together marinade: BBQ sauce, pineapple juice, soy sauce, oil, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Cut Meaty bites into 1” cubes (ensuring they are an even size will get you the best results).
- Place chicken in a large Ziplock freezer bag or medium glass container with half of the marinade.
Cover and marinate for at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours.
- Cover remaining marinade and refrigerate until needed. Preheat the grill to medium high heat, around 375-400 degrees.
- If using wooden skewers, soak for 10 minutes before building kebabs.
- Build kebabs, alternating between chicken, peppers, and pineapple chunks as desired. Discard remaining marinade from the chicken.
- Grill for 4-5 minutes per side, until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees in the thickest part, basting twice during the cook time with remaining marinade.
- Remove from grill and serve.