- 5 Zenag Eggs
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 red capsicum , seeded and diced
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- 1 whole peeled tomatoes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 small bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 small bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan on medium heat. Add the chopped capsicum and onion and cook for 5 minutes or until the onion becomes translucent.
- Add garlic and spices and cook an additional minute.
- Pour the can of tomatoes and juice into the pan and break down the tomatoes using a large spoon.
- Season with salt and pepper and bring the sauce to a simmer.
- Use your large spoon to make small wells in the sauce and crack the eggs into each well.
- Cover the pan and cook for 5-8 minutes, or until the eggs are done to your liking.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and parsley. Enjoy!