Chicken Rainbow Omelette Rolls
- 2x Zenag Chicken Breasts
- 8x Zenag Eggs
- 2 x carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 2 x capsicums, cut into matchsticks
- 1 x small bunch of coriander
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 x lime, juiced
- 1 x Maggi stock cube
- Arrange the chicken breasts in a single layer in a large shallow saucepan. Add enough cold water to cover by about 3 cm. Add the Maggi stock cube and stir in the water to dissolve. Bring to a very slow simmer, then cook over low heat for 10 minutes. Turn the heat off and allow the chicken to cool in the cooking liquid.
- Combine the soy sauce, sesame seeds and lime juice together in a bowl and set aside. Finely shred the cooled chicken, pour over the dressing and gently toss to coat the chicken.
- Preheat the stove or burner to medium heat. Whisk the eggs and 1 tsp water together in a bowl.
- Heat a lightly oiled 20cm non-stick frying pan over medium heat. When the pan is hot, pour in 1/6 of the egg mixture and swirl it around the base and side. When the omelette is lightly browned quickly remove from the heat. Slide the omelette onto a large plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Repeat with the remaining egg mixture to make six omelettes in total.
- Divide the chicken, carrot, capsicum and coriander among the omelettes, then fold in the sides to enclose the filling.