- 3 large Zenag eggs
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp of white vinegar/ lemon juice
- 1½ cup of water
- Bring a pot of water to a gentle boil, then salt the water, and add white vinegar or lemon juice – this helps to keep the white of the egg from spreading. Meanwhile, crack 3 eggs into small cups.
- With a spoon, begin stirring the boiling water in a large, circular motion.
- When the water is swirling like a tornado, add the eggs. The swirling water will help the egg white wrap around itself as it cooks.
- Cook for about 2 ½ to 3 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove the egg and serve on a plate.