Chicken Pawpaw Stir-fry
- 1 tray Zenag Breasts, diced into bite-sized pieces
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon corn flour
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small red onion, thickly sliced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 chile, seeded and thickly sliced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 ripe pawpaw —peeled, seeded and cut into small strips
- 2 large handfuls of green beans
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 large spring onion, thinly sliced
- In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce with the corn flour. Add the Zenag Chicken Breasts and turn to coat.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large fry pan over moderately high heat. Add the onion, ginger and garlic and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add the Zenag Chicken and stir-fry for 5 minutes. Add the green beans and continue stir-frying until the chicken is cooked through, about 3 minutes. Add the soy sauce and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the chicken to a plate.
- Add the orange juice to the wok and boil until slightly thickened, about 3 minutes. Return the Zenag Chicken to the wok, add the pawpaw and stir-fry until hot, about 1 minute. Add the lime juice, season with salt and pepper and transfer to a platter.
- Garnish with fresh spring onions and serve.