Chilli Chicken One-pot
- 2x 700g trays of Zenag chicken thighs
- 2 large red onions, halved and sliced
- 2 tbsp oil
- 4 capsicums, deseeded and cut into large chunks
- 2 x 400g canned or fresh tomato
- 2x Maggi chicken stock cubes
- ½-1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 handful of chopped coriander or mint.
- Coriander or mint, chopped
- 2-3 avocados, skinned and sliced
- good squeeze lime juice
- Fry the onions in the oil for 5 mins until they become soft and start to colour. Stir in the capsicums, then pour in the tomatoes, followed by a can of water, the stock cubes and chilli.
- Arrange the Zenag Chicken Thighs on top of the sauce, pushing them under the liquid. Bring to a simmer, cover, then cook in the oven for 40 mins.
- To serve, stir in most of the coriander/mint, toss the rest with the avocado, lime and a little salt, then pile this on top.
- Serve with green salad tossed with lettuce, cherry tomatoes and finely sliced red onion.