Chilli Chicken One-pot
- 2x 700g trays of Zenag chicken thighs
- 2 large red onions, halved and sliced
- 2 tbsp oil
- 4 capsicums, deseeded and cut into large chunks
- 2 x 400g canned or fresh tomato
- 2x Maggi chicken stock cubes
- ½-1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 handful of chopped coriander or mint.
- Coriander or mint, chopped
- 2-3 avocados, skinned and sliced
- good squeeze lime juice
- Fry the onions in the oil for 5 mins until they become soft and start to colour. Stir in the capsicums, then pour in the tomatoes, followed by a can of water, the stock cubes and chilli.
- Arrange the Zenag Chicken Thighs on top of the sauce, pushing them under the liquid. Bring to a simmer, cover, then cook in the oven for 40 mins.
- To serve, stir in most of the coriander/mint, toss the rest with the avocado, lime and a little salt, then pile this on top.
- Serve with green salad tossed with lettuce, cherry tomatoes and finely sliced red onion.
More delicious recipes
These grilled chicken kabobs are made with marinated chicken and colorful vegetables, all threaded onto skewers and cooked to perfection. Serves 4 30 minutes SHARE: Ingredients 1 tray Zenag chicken breast cut into 1-inch pieces 1/4 cup olive oil 1/3 cup soy sauce 1/4 cup honey 1 teaspoon minced garlic salt and pepper to [...]