Expired on: Mar 15, 2023
We are now hiring a PAYROLL CLERK, Lae Based who will be responsible for the weekly pay processing of our hard-working employees.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the correct T&A Paysheet is successfully uploaded into the payroll system
- Ensure that outstations timecards are received on time
- Prepare balance period end reports and reconciliation
- Ensure appropriate deductions are made, recorded, and reconciled
- Performs all the functions associated with Salaries
- Process and issue employee payslips.
- Compute wages and deductions and enter data into the Attaché Software.
- Verify attendance, hours worked, and pay adjustments, and post information onto designated records.
- Complete, verify, and process forms and documentation for administration of sick leave, annual leave, compassionate, or any other staff absences record.
- Prepare and balance period-end reports, and reconcile issued payrolls to bank statements.
- In charge of the Payroll Department and performing the functions in the absence of the Payroll Supervisor
Skills and Specifications
- Able to focus and deliver to the required timelines
- Must be a team player
- Ability to communicate well with others
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of accounting software
- Good moral character
Education and Qualifications
- Certificate/Diploma in Accounting, Business Management, and any other related field
- 3 years’ experience in processing pays through attaché
- Knowledge of payroll principles and Time & Access Systems
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you, please submit your application with a relevant CV and 3x recent references to this email address.
Job Location: Lae
Sorry! This job has expired.