We are now hiring a REFRIGERATION MECHANIC to be based in our Pom Office to do maintenance in all the refrigeration units and A/C office air conditioning.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot, repair, and overhaul refrigeration equipment such as compressors, pumps, heat exchangers & other electrical/mechanical equipment.
- Performs regular servicing and preventative maintenance on refrigeration and other electrical equipment.
- Maintain records of repairs and records for equipment that requires future service
- Ensure all breakdown, inspection and preventative maintenance required are correctly completed
- Ensure spare parts are properly used and recorded.
- Must be a licensed Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technician
- Must be able to conduct operational tests on the refrigeration system, check mechanisms and make adjustments
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Be physically fit
- Flexible with working time
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews