QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR
We are seeking to hire an experienced and qualified QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR for the Processing plant Department. The role is based in Zenag Farm, Mumeng. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful Agribusiness company.
- Ensure that Good Manufacturing Practices are carried out in all sections in Hauskill by developing and implementing safe ways in Occupational Health and Safety.
- Ensure that at all times On-Line Inspections and Hygiene Inspections are carried out in all sections and checks are done on the Critical Control Points to ensure they are functioning within the set specifications.
- Responsible to provide a report on the Critical Control Points and the deviation from the Quality Standards and Processing Methodologies from the Receiving of live birds to the Dispatch of Finished Products.
- Responsible to educate the workers in Hauskill on the knowledge of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points.(HACCP)
- Responsible for the Hygiene and Sanitation Audit and encouraging good standards of good housekeeping in the processing plant.
- Report any deviation found to the Managers and Supervisors for corrective action especially on the set of standards on machines, processes and SOP’s.
- Educate workers on Food Safety, Hygiene and Sanitation, Food Handling and Bio-security.
- Complete other tasks as assigned by the Manager
Skills and Specifications
- Good communication skills
- Team Management skills
- Computer literate in MS Office programs
- Flexible working time.
- Graduate in Food Technology or related field.
- Experience will be a plus.
- Female applicants only are encouraged to apply.
ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews and please do not follow up on applications.